Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

When it came time to pick Ellie's costume this year, I knew I had a big task at hand.

For her first Halloween in 2012, she was an Elliephant. 

This brought me great amusement and I laughed at her all night.

Last year, she had just started walking and I chose a bee costume for her. Cause she was (and is) a very busy little bee.

However, she had no idea what was going on. And she also was annoyed by her antennae headband and refused to wear it.

I knew this year she still didn't know what Halloween is but I know she likes to dress up. And I know she would have an opinion and wouldn't wear just whatever I had picked out. I knew it had to be something she liked and would be proud to wear.

Which is why this year she is Minnie Mouse.

Words can not express how much she loves herself right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment