Friday, September 19, 2014

Perhaps it Shall Be Our Family Creed

When it comes to the food we eat, our household has changed our ways a lot over the years.  We shop at Whole Foods probably twice a month. Less bread and pasta (the agony!) and more veggies and fruits. We make wise choices when we cook... less fried, more fresh. I use coconut oil and organic substitutes for many of my favorite things.

I really have gotten better about my diet and about the food I cook for our family.

However, I also have never been an "all or nothing" kind of person and I believe in variety and moderation and I believe that a little Blue Bell Ice Cream is good for your soul. While I used to have 3-4 Diet Cokes PER DAY, I am now down to 3-4 a week. But I think I will always enjoy a Diet Coke from time to time. I'm just gonna own up to it and say I am making smarter choices, but not all of my choices are smart. Some of them are just wonderful.

I was sharing all this with Grant the other day... and a phrase came out of my mouth that I believe I needs to be framed on the wall of our home. So I created something and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.




















GLUTEN FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment